Thursday, July 21, 2016

Operation Paddle Board

For the longest time I have wanted to try stand-up paddle boarding. I longed to glide peacefully down a river, just enjoying silence and solitude. There is also the added perk of getting in some physical training. 

Today I finally got my chance! My kiddos and I traveled into Idaho this morning to enjoy the great outdoors. I found a local spot in Sandpoint, Idaho that was finally able to make my dreams come into fruition. Action Water Sports answered our call. 


Me and my niece Hazael.

I was able to rent the paddle board for a reasonable rate and everyone got a chance to go for a ride. 

Emmanuel mastering the waters.

 My older kiddos were able to navigate the waters on their own and I took each of the littles out for a spin.


 We had an awesome day on Priest River!
Remember, a body in motion . . . stays in motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment