Friday, July 8, 2016

Multiple Momstrocity

I love reading blogs by other moms. I especially love reading blogs by moms of multiples. I love hearing about the trials and tribulations of moms that are in the same plight as myself. I recently happened upon a blog by a mom in Toronto called Multiple Momstrocity . The clever name is what drew me in. I can definitely identify with someone who is mothering multiple little monsters. 

The post that I read was a review of Finding Dory. This was helpful to me on so many levels. It is one thing to go online and read the latest movie review from someone who goes and watches films sans children. Yes the review will give a thorough analysis of the film, but what it won't do is tell you how well children will sit through it. Of course, every child is different. However, I can surely appreciate a well articulated review done by a mother who has sat through several children's films with multiples. In her review, she talks about the best and worst aspects of the film, as well as what the parents will find enjoyable. In short, after reading her review I will be taking my tribe to view Finding Dory. 

I commented on Momstrocity's blog and let her know how much I appreciated and enjoyed her review. To my great surprise she immediately responded and thanked me. I included the link to my blog in my comment in hopes that I can garner another kindred spirit in this blogosphere.

Thanks for stopping by today and remember . . . a body in motion stays in motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment