Monday, July 4, 2016

Only in . . .

Each State in this country is unique and has so much to offer in the way of history and activities. No person could see and do everything in their lifetime. I am from Washington State, I thought I knew everything about my state. I have read books about it, I have traveled it, but I have not seen or learned everything. There is so much I still have not seen and learned about. Every corner of my state is full of hidden gems to explore and discover. 

Many, if not all of us are on Facebook. One thing I can appreciate is the different little blurbs and sites that popup from time to time on my feed. The other day I came across a link called Only in Your State. I liked the feed and put in my state, and now I get links to different things about Washington State from time to time. From historic hidden gateways to the best local mom and pop diners. This site has opened my eyes to all sorts of new information. 

12 Marvels in Washington that Must Be Seen To Be Believed

These 10 Hidden Gems in Washington Hold Historic Keys to the Past











Information is also given about historic occurrences, ghost towns, and the best places to stay to Washington. So much is offered, I have never seen the same post twice. The best part about this page is that you can input any state into the site and learn all kinds of new information about your state. 

This site is sure to get you out of the house and exploring. You could surely see and do something different every day this summer.
 

Remember, a body in motion . . . stays in motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment