Sunday, June 19, 2016

We Didn't Promise You a Rose Garden

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

When I met my husband 15 years ago, I never imagined that we would be blessed with five kids. We are a military family and we have quite literally traveled the world. From California to Japan, there is no where like New York City. NYC has an abundance of activities for families. 

Since the first of my brood entered the world, it has been my goal to instill a love and passion for physical fitness. I have always wanted to ensure that they were active and involved in organized sports. I have lovingly encouraged their passion for whatever drives them.

 

That being said, my blog will be centered on activities that get kids up and moving. From mixed martial arts to color runs, I will offer insight to the different activities and opportunities for kids around NYC. This city has so much to give, and I plan on taking full advantage of it and sharing my spoils with you. 



Remember . . . a body in motion stays in motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment