Tuesday, July 19, 2016

She's 2 and I Don't Know What to Do!

So there I was, clear across the country, all alone with my 2 year old niece. Her hair was every which way on top of her head and I was charged with the task of making her beautiful.

My niece Hazael.


This should be a simple task for me. I am after all a mom of 5, but my daughter is now 14. She hasn't let me touch her hair since she was 9. I literally felt as though I had just woken up out of a coma and had to learn to walk all over again. 



Me and my daughter with the twins.



My Guys













I finally gave up and asked my sister to give me a "How to do Pig-Tails on a 2 Year old" Tutorial.

HOW TO DO PIG-TAILS




1) Corral toddler and comb hair.



2) While holding toddler still with your knees, make an even part with comb down the center of her head.



3) Comb into a pony and secure first tail with a rubber band.



4) Repeat on the other side.



5) If all goes according to plan, you will end up with two perfect little pig tails.




And one happy little girl! Now off to the park!

Remember, a body in motion . . . stays in motion!




1 comment:

  1. ha! This is hysterical :)

    Btw.... babies, by definition, are beautiful, of course!

    ReplyDelete